Credibility. That’s what you want to exude. And let’s face it, it’s necessary to ensure your abilities to your potential and current clientele.
You know the drill: when someone tells you that they published a book, your ears perk up and you take them much more seriously. They move up a notch on the “important” or “legit” scale in your mind. That’s why, as a business owner or leader, that published someone needs to be you!
- A book will become the most expensive calling card you have ever created.
- It sets you apart in the pack.
- It will take you to the next level.
- It establishes you as an expert in your field.
- It’s not about writing a book to make money; it’s about not just leveraging your knowledge, but the unique knowledge that you bring to the table—your experience and expertise.
- It will lead to speaking opportunities and engagements.
How do you even begin? How many of these thoughts below have run through your head?
- You’re way too busy to write a book.
- You may not really know what you want to write about.
- You may not have the budget.
- Who in the world would read it anyway?
We hear these reasons and questions on a daily basis, and our answers are pretty simple:
- Write about what you know or what you do best.
- Perhaps start with a blog or just jot down your thoughts.
- Talk into your recording app on your phone while sitting in traffic or at home or in your office during a peaceful moment.
- Collect your thoughts into topics. (Insider tip: these topics become your chapters!)
- The rest is our proprietary formula that designs, produces, and prints! (We’ve got that part down pat.)
If you have been thinking about writing a book, or your book is sitting in your head or a document on your laptop, why not finish that dream and place your vision into reality? It’s easier than you may think. The options today are truly workable with just about anyone’s budget.
- You don’t have to go to print. Skip that expense and do an ebook.
- You don’t have to sell it yourself. Let Amazon (for example) do that for you.
- You don’t have to design it. We have folks that can do that and we have budget options!
- You don’t have to worry about what’s next. We have our process ready and will walk with you each step of the way.
If you want to dip your toe in the water, we have just the thing! It’s called Epiphany University, and you can take the ground floor class in the 101 Author Track. It’s the best place to begin your journey. With you invest in this course, you will save time and money!
When authors come to us, many times we simply have them begin by blogging. One such author in our Epiphany U Author Journey Track is Ray Cue. Here is what he has to say about his experience so far:
“Stephanie and her team are just what I was needing to get my blog from goal to reality. Their level of expertise and professionalism is beyond compare. I could not do this without them.”
Ready to begin? Or trying to decide if you’re ready to begin? Take our survey!
Are you receiving the latest blogs, updates and more from Epiphany to your inbox? If not, why not do so now? Simply click here and sign up today!
Follow us on: