We had our team share their favorite books that came out this year, as well as their favorite books of all time! Whether you’re searching for a great gift or need some holiday reading, you won’t want to miss this wonderful list!
In no particular order…
- Finish First – Scott Hamilton
- Everybody, Always– Bob Goff
- The Art of Gathering – Priya Parker
- Get Weird – CJ Casciotta (Bonus: He’s a Nashville local!)
- Pyscho Bosses & Obnoxious Bosses – Norma Shirk
Technically not released yet but coming very soon, this book from our client Norma/HR Compliance Jungle will have you laughing and counting your lucky stars that your annoying co-workers aren’t this bad ;) Keep an eye out for this book on Norma’s website.
- You are a Badass – Jen Sincero (All around, might be our team’s #1 pick!)
- Magnolia Story – Chip and Joanna Gaines
- The 4-Hour Workweek – Timothy Ferriss
- The Operator – Robert O’Neill
- The Princess Bride – William Goldman
- The Body Keeps the Score – Bessel van der Kolk, MD
- Go For Orbit – Rhea Seddon
- Lockeland Table – Hal M. Holden-Bache
- The Forgotten Ornament – Courtney Allen
- Here Today, Hired Tomorrow – Kurt Kirton
We especially love books 7-10… They were all results of our Author Journey!
Have any book recommendations for us? Let’s hear ’em! Drop a comment below.