Last month we talked about colors. Symbolism, the connection of color to a person, place or thing, all speak to the amazing power color holds.
This month, we’ll focus on a few tips that can make your email campaigns a bit stronger, or perhaps simply provide you with a fresh thought or two. Check these out:
- The average attention span reported in 2012 was 8 seconds (down from 12 in 2000). A goldfish comes in at 9 seconds. With that, when you are trying to reach your end-user, you now have about 8 seconds to get their attention.
- Stats show: 77% of your customers prefer email for communication. They tend to spend 2.6 hours per day checking email.
- 78% of adults check their email first thing in the morning.
- Did you know….there’s a 6am trend for sending email? If you’re testing, consider this timeframe.
- Storytelling: It’s what works when trying to connect. Whether B2B or B2C, remember: the person on the other end, is simply that—a person.
We hope you enjoyed our Email blog. Let us know if you try any of these out and if you see results you’d like to share.
– Stephanie and the Epiphany Team.
We’ll send our latest blogs to your inbox…simply click here and sign up today!
Follow us on: